Saturday, July 9, 2011

Carly & CJ came for a visit!

A few weeks ago, my friend Carly and her son CJ (a.k.a. Christian) came to have dinner on the boat. My parents have had visitors throughout our trip, so it was really nice to have a visitor of my own. :) Carly has been my friend since grade school...hard to believe that we have stayed in contact all of these years!

Here are a few pictures from their visit on the boat:



Carly looks like a ghost sitting next to me. I got a little too much color this day! :)




CJ excited to be on the boat!






I took this picture from our bunk. CJ is up on deck looking down at me. I had to show him all of the cool spots on the boat. :)




After a tour of the boat we had taco salads with veggie meat. CJ didn't know it was veggie meat until after dinner. hee hee

Nick took CJ out for a ride in the dingy after dinner. They had a blast rowing around the marina. They saw a seal and followed it for a bit. A really fun adventure for a little kid and a big kid! :)




Christian looking at us through the porthole!





After the dingy ride it was time to play some games up in our bunk. Nick loves showing off his toys!



We had a great time catching up with Carly & CJ. Next time we are hoping Chris (Carly's husband) will have the night off work! We missed you Chris! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love reading your text and you look fantastic. How fun to have your friends there. I had never seen hailey; she is a little doll. Shaundy looks good too.
After a shaky start it looks like it is becoming that adventure of a life time I knew it would be. Just remember to look at that compass every so often so you remember where home is....